Thursday, August 20, 2009

our favorite things : embossing

Oh my goodness... I can't tell you how excited we are about embossing! Definitely, hands-down in love with this craft idea... :O) I was visiting one of my absolutely favorite places, the Paper Source store in Annapolis, MD yesterday and stumbled upon a demo of embossing taking place in the store. I was absolutely mesmerized as I watched the young lady emboss a floral rubber stamp onto the card stock paper. I was so eager to buy all of the materials right there on the spot to try this out for myself... I held back though. Need to definitely pre-plan for this expense. :O) I never know how simple it was to emboss. The cool thing about embossing is you can emboss almost everything... Including satin ribbon. Who knew??? The possibilities of embossing are practically limitless... We definitely cannot wait to put embossing to use in designing our clients fabulous events!
For more information and a tutorial on embossing, check out Martha Stewart's, How to Make Embossed Cards.

Be sure to visit the Paper Source when you get a chance. We guarantee... You'll fall in l-o-v-e with this store too!

P.S. Don't go there without a plan and a spending budget in mind... You'll be tempted to buy lots and lots of beautiful and neat stuff!

Happy shopping!


Photos courtesy of the Paper Source + google images

No comments:

Post a Comment